View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 11:03 AM   #20
Taffyy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Britsh Boxing venues & fans............Best atmospheres in world boxing....?????

The roar of the crowd......in America.....dont make me laugh........They are to busy waving rubber hands & eating hot dogs !!!!!!!!!!...........Seriously though........Those high charged atmospheres are a regular event over here.....the singing , the chants everything.........As someone else said its not just Football or Boxing..........Jesus I think we could have a tiddly winks champion over here & you'd get crowds & chanting.............Have to admit though that ALOT of big support comes with the Brits as its a chance to get on the piss !!!!..............Like I said though it must be very intimidating........Im a welshman first & foremost & whenever an Englishman comes to Wales to box they have had a worse responce than any american could get............This goes for any sport mind you..........I think the british & Irish are a very tribal people as a rule which reflects in their supports of their athletes....!!!
Taffyy is offline  Top