View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 08:16 PM   #129
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP

vCash: 836
Default Re: the what fights did you watch today\scorecard thread.

Lupe Pintor vs Jose Antonio Rosa

I'm not to familiar with Pintor so I thought I would be best to start from near the beginning so this is a pre-title Pintor.

Rosa started the bout positivly throwing shots from range and rushing into smother Pintor but Pintor's classy left hook to head and body impressed me, especially to the body.

In the second he pinned Rosa pinned Rosa in a corner and kept him there. I was impressed with Pintor when he trapped Rosa in the corner as he kept his distance well and stayed composed, keeping it at long range to get full leverage. In the third it was more of the same but a left hook stunned Rosa and he squatted down but stayed upright.

In the fourth Rosa strated to escape from the corners and the ropes so Lupe cleverly started to physically pin Rosa to the ropes and unloaded some brillaint right uppercuts. Was impressed with the way he suddenly changed his tactics to adjust to Rosa.

The fifth was dominant as a long left hook dropped an oncoming rosa early in the round, although Rosa rose unhurt he could not get out of the corner like he did in round 4. Later in the round a big right from Pintor forced a standing 8 count on the bell. The sixth was similar and after knocking Rosa down the referee halted the contest.

Pintor: 1,2,3,4,5
Rosa: KD'd 5x2*,6
Total: 50-43 Pintor (5-0)

*= one of the KD's was a standing count

Pintor TKO6 Rosa
GPater11093 is offline  Top