Old 06-28-2007, 01:37 PM   #40
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Poor Performance by Mundine

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke
MSTR if you havent noticed these arent new blokes they have been around a long time under multiple usernames. They have been here even when you were flying that old RJJ Olympics avatar years ago. Muttley knows them well

I feel pain when they are harassed because at the end of the day Mundines cream...err i mean Mundine will rise to the top and i know they will have the last laugh.

Onward and upwards Huggers

In all seriousness - I actually follow alot of fighters and have a good dvd collection from every era it's just Mundine has that X factor charisma that gets the blood flowing in conversations that i like to get involved in.
I used to read some of the posts back in the day. Guys like speedy and jet and gav and several others seem very similar to these guys.

In seriousness I realise you know more about boxing then just Mundine. Its just a shame some of these guys don't. It would save a lot of time. Like when they believe that he is a true top 15 fighter (Neivas). Or that he is the fastest fighter to ever live. Or that he is p4p no.1 ect
MSTR is offline  Top