View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 12:22 AM   #69
nipplefloss
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiDDoW_MaKeR View Post
I am not going to get irate over it happening or not. I think it is ****ing pathetically hilarious. I also find it hilarious that you are so concerned about what I post about. Doesn't that make you 10x worse than what you consider me? If you aren't interested in the topic... then get out of the thread and get off of my dick fag. I will say whatever the hell I want about whatever topic that I wish.

BTW... you are saying that GBP took the time to respond to Boxingtalk just to tell them to leave them alone? Uhhh.... have you not been following the news the past couple of days? They have basically been on the horn around the clock talking about everything under the sun... dispelling rumors about upcoming opponents.... talking about the negotiations with Pac... ect... and now they give a "No Comment"? OBVIOUSLY they are in negotiations with him whether it comes through or not. If they weren't... like I said they would have returned with the same comment as they did about Matthew Hatton when asked.
I find it hilarious that you're a raging moron, so I'm glad we're both entertained.
nipplefloss is offline  Top