View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 03:30 PM   #52
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Help Out Diego's Wife And Kids By Buying One Of These Shirts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawfal
i think most charities are cons.
They are. I think the law is that they only have to give 10% of whatever they raise the other 90% they can do whatever they want with it.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote