View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 10:55 AM   #13
PugilistStudent
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: PugilistStudent's Training Log

Yeesh, this log is sad. Ive been out of boxing (again) but Im starting back up today. Reason is I was training for free before, kinda coasting on the fact I helped fix up the gym and shit but I had to open my big mouth to someone with a bigger mouth and POOF no more free training cuz she went and whined. However, I just got my student bursary so Im going back and I'll pay my dues. So heres what I've been doing lately. Figured I may as well include it.

22ND
12PM
5 Dumbell Snatches Per Arm 50lbs
5 Dumbell Swings Per Arm 50lbs
10 Burpees
x4 Rounds (1:00 Rest)
-Heart Rate after the final round was 192ish, my time was 10:27. I was bloated from the pizza I had for "Lunch" (breakfast) and the supper before that so it was pretty bad. My hip flexors, adductors, hamstrings, and glutes are all kinda sore (hip flexors mostly). I was supposed to do 5 rounds but I was so bloated I think I was going to lose some of that pizza I ate earlier if I continued. I'm going for a long walk soon and I'll be doing the following later.

6PM
3x5 Standing Rollout Partials

25TH
4PM
Tabata Burpees
Tabata Dumbell High Knees/Sprint in place
-My roommate joined in but only worked during the rest portions since he hasn't exercised for a long time.

26TH
11PM
5x1:00 Rowing Machine Intervals (1:00 90%, 1:00 60%)
10x:30 Rowing Machine Intervals (:30 100%, :30 60%)
10x:15 Rowing Machine Intervals (:15 100%, :60%)
5:00 Cool down on treadmill at 3.2 mph
-All the intervals and the cool down where done back to back without rest. This was fasted too, I just couldnt get out of bed soon enough for class, curse the man who invented the snooze button.

28TH
10PM
Health Test in the lab
-Tested tricep pushups, partial curl ups, back extensions, sit and reach, grip and verticle jump. I got in the highest ranking in everything except the sit and reach and back extension (it wasn't set up right, I could have gotten to excellet pretty easily but I didnt want to push it too hard and not be able to train tomorrow) which was in the fair category, I knew my flexibility wasnt the best anyhow.

29TH
3PM
5:00 warm up 10:00 mile pace treadmill

1:00 treadmill intervals at 6:00 mile pace
1:00 treadmill intervals at 10:00 mile pace
x8
-My heart rate at the end of it was 174
PugilistStudent is offline  Top