Old 02-07-2010, 12:09 PM   #124
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Nutrition for boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
Correct, it's been discussed in this thread as well. They have been blast frozen shortly after harvest, preserving nearly all the nutrients.
yeah and EU pricing policys has resulted in mountains of veg remaining in storage for sometimes up to a year before being sold in supermarkets, during this time a lot of vitamin loss would occur, i dont really like how frozen veg gets kinda soggy, i just buy fresh veg from a small veg and fruit shop, **** buying that tesco stuff that could of been lying idle for months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locnott View Post
Anyone currently use a jucer ?
If so, what do you think about it?
very good imo, eating veg can actually take a while especially when not cooked for ages and if you are in a rush you can just **** all your veg thats left from the week and turns it into a liquid that you can just throw down the hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow_junky View Post
Hi all,

I need a few tips on gaining weight - I'm 6'2 and 140lbs and never seem to put an ounce on no matter how much I eat.

I work in an office so find it hard to eat decent food regularly as recommended on the first page - does anyone have any tips for decent food that I can eat throughout the day (i.e. at my desk) that isn't crisps or chocolate?

Cheers

calorie surplus = weight gain

you need to eat more my friend

btw is your name paul
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top