Old 02-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #31
RDJ
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 202
Default Re: PugilistStudent's Training Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugilistStudent View Post
I'll keep that in mind thanks, but if I tried to eat two times that amount I'd really have to choke it down and I think itd be no fun at all unless I had sneaky ways of creeping them in. I decided on the smoothies today just before I logged on, I'll mix 1 or 2 servings of fruit into my protein shakes along with my new plan I whipped up last night so Im close to the veggies and fruit amount you suggested. I will of course be changing it slightly as I see holes, Im new to the whole really watching what I eat, I always ate pretty healthy just never closely scrutinized it.
Smoothies and veggie soup are the easiest way to fix it, once you get used to it, it's not much of an effort.

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/...d.php?t=161999

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugilistStudent View Post
I'm going to talk to a buddy of mine that always mixes his protein shakes with fruit and stuff for some good recipes that I can incorparate to get my Fruits & Veg to at least 12 servings a day. I may also throw in a pre-boxing or after dinner snack (depends on the day) that incorporates fruits and veg to bump that up even more. I am so going to feel like a rabbit I think.
A violent meat eating rabbit that punches other rabbits into submission
RDJ is offline  Top