Old 02-26-2010, 08:37 AM   #40
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667
Default Re: "Pitched battle" at York Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
I've followed your posts occasionally pal, and you haven't so far, and probably never will amount to anything

What does amounting to something mean? It is an empty nothing. If you mean will I be wealthy? Probably not. But simply by working and paying tax and NI contributions I am contributing to the society that gave me free healthcare and education as a child.
The vast majority of the nation "don't amount to anything" if that is delineated by being hugely succesful financially, but what they don't do is expect other people to work for their lives and pay for their health and kids education whilst they do **** all.

How exactly do you justify choosing to do nothing and have other peoples work provide free NHS and schooling for your kids? (when I say your I don't mean you specifically as you are obviously not even a traveller).

And it is "sanctimonious" to say people should not sponge of others and contribute nothing to where they live their entire lives.

I'd love to know what it is from my posts that have convinced you you know where I will go in life or even what I have already done. I don't even know you, I've seen the odd post here and there and don't have a particular opinion, if you think saying I am cunt and I will amount to nothing is going to rile me you are wasting your time.
Strike is offline  Top