View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 07:32 AM   #33
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Froch: "I'd KO Bute & Berrio and have a great chance v. the Calzaghe-Kessler winner!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decebal
I think Froch and Bika are very different fighters...in a way I would love a fight between the two of them! We will see how Bute handles a real puncher tomorrow, but I have always wanted to see Bute v. Froch...if Bute wins, however, I cannot see Froch taking this one...

I think both Calzaghe and Kessler would have too much for Froch.

I think Froch should fight the very good Inkin - it is the matchup that fans have been demanding for ages! But they both seem to want to dodge each other...
It was very loose comparison but their talents are similar - strength and power. Neither are fast. Both are awkward and technically flawed in their approach. This troubled Bute to some degree. Froch so far appears to possess impressive power so if he lands he could close the show. I worry for Froch when he faces active fighters. He likes to sit back and pick someone off. Even if guys like Bute sit back they are still letting their hands go and working, thus he is not comfortable.

Woah, Froch ain't dodging Inkin. Inkin turned the fight down and is scared to mention the name Carl.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top