View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 07:43 AM   #34
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Froch: "I'd KO Bute & Berrio and have a great chance v. the Calzaghe-Kessler winner!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat

Woah, Froch ain't dodging Inkin. Inkin turned the fight down and is scared to mention the name Carl.
Allright, then, if Joe beats Kessler and say, goes for Bute (if he beats Berrio) or moves up for Hopkins or Dawson, or fights Pavlik at 168, Inkin would be the number one contender for the WBA and Froch - the number one contender for the WBC...I guess both could beat Sartison (??) and Braehmer respectively to become champs...once Calzaghe wins, if he beats Bute, when he moves up...so they don't have to fight each other...

If Kessler beats Joe and has all the belts, he is likely to go for Bute (if he beats Berrio) and then move up to LHW...in which case...unless Bute wins, Inkin and Froch would have a clear run at the WBA and WBC respectively....

...is this how you see it? What will happen to Inkin and Froch next, after their next fight? In other words, they don't have to fight each other to become Champ...

...do you have a link about Froch calling out Inkin and the latter dodging him? I missed that...
Decebal is offline  Top