View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:49 PM   #94
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 10000
Default Re: VBookies, report here (MASTER LIST WITHIN)

The Masterlist (scan the thread, copy the latest version of the list - including this title line - add new events, delete old ones, and throw your name up if you create an event thread)
03/12 KELL BROOK VS. KRZYSZTOF BIENIAS (TFFP)
03/12 PAUL SMITH VS. TONY DODSON (TFFP)
03/12 SAMUEL PETER VS. NAGY AGUILERA (INTENTIONALBUTT)*
03/13 MARCO HUCK VS. ADAM RICHARDS
03/13 HUMBERTO SOTO VS. DAVID DIAZ
03/13 ALFONSO GOMEZ VS. JOSE LUIS CASTILLO
03/13 MANNY PACQUIAO VS. JOSHUA CLOTTEY (Boxing Girl)
03/19 MARTIN LINDSAY VS. JAMIE ARTHUR
03/20 JOHNATHON BANKS VS. TRAVIS WALKER (INTENTIONALBUTT)
03/20 WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO VS. EDDIE CHAMBERS ( Jason Voorhees)
03/20 HASSAN N'DAM N'JIKAM VS. ELVIN AYALA (INTENTIONALBUTT)
03/26 STEVE CUNNINGHAM VS. MATT GODFREY
03/27 ARTHUR ABRAHAM VS. ANDRE DIRRELL (INTENTIONALBUTT)
03/27 ALI FUNEKA VS. JOAN GUZMAN (TFFP)

I've put an asterisk next to Peter vs. Aguilera as it's just over 48 hours out and there are no odds published...so we may just not wind up seeing any. That's strange, as it isn't the biggest event by any means but certainly more obscure ones have seen action. That, and with Peter's steady slipping the last few years even a guy like Nagy should be considered to have enough of a chance that odds are worth putting up (I certainly wouldn't expect to see Sam 1/30 or anything).

If nothing by tomorrow, I'll remove it from the list (or contrive odds, if people really desperately want the action and don't mind my subjective handicapping).

I'm optimistic for the N'Dam N'Jikam fight getting published soon because most books already have the main event for that French card listed (Jerome Arnould vs. Jamie McDonnell...which may warrant adding to the MasterList itself...) and although Hassan isn't yet well known Ayala does have some name value.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top