Originally Posted by lefty
Come on we've all seen delayed reactions to punches. Jim Gray asking Dirrell about the fight "I was dropped man" was Dirrells response, he thought he lost and he was confused, that should end any speculation that Dirrell was somehow 'faking' it. Abraham is a classless piece of ****, even when he was shown the replay he couldn't admit that he punched him when he was on the ground, **** Abraham, he got his ass beat. I hope Dirrell doesn't have any carry over effects from getting knocked out when he was on the ground.
You are pretty gulible mate, that was some of the best acting i've ever seen by a boxer. Anyway this is what i thought was happening:
1. Dirrell clearly outboxed AA
2. AA knock down was helped by him slipping as well, it didn'y hurt him
3. AA was starting to land and Dirrel was shaken up a little bit.
4. Dirrell was that far ahead on points all he had to do was survive.
5. AA. Landed DQ punch whilst Dirrel was on one knee resulting from a shot from AA and a slip in the process
6. Dirrell was not badly hurt by DQ punch and that delayed reaction was hilarious.
7. The post fight interview was also hilarious, gee those Americans are ****ers.
Dirrel shld win an academy award