lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290
Default Re: Dirrel v Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
The bluey comment was uncalled for

Iv looked at it a few more times and it was a big shot on AD when he was down.

BUT....... he pulls both his gloves up to his face and takes a lay down. And then with all the crying and shit in his corner i call it an act.

Again your saying im dumb because im not agree with you, and its 60/40 in the poles so i think both sides have a fair point in voicing there opinion.

Not all sparring is done with head gear lefty. Did you have headgear on when the 60kg guy rocked you?
Yeah same head gear, same ring. The head gear is more to stop cuts than anything else, any serious gym you should wear head gear.

He was crying because he thought he got knocked out, with most knockouts you see them move before they are out, very few knockouts are just bang, straight unconscious. He wasn't out for long and it wasn't straight away but he was obviously out for a period of time and struggled to regain his senses. I've seen people act like little kids when they get knocked out and come to.

Think what you want, I think anyone who thinks Dirrell faked that and had reason to fake that are not that bright to be honest. I do apologise for the bluey remark though, that was uncalled for.
lefty is offline  Top