Old 03-31-2010, 07:29 PM   #67
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler View Post
Im not a fan of his myself but he aint dumb as you think.The bloke has made 20plus million and still ticking from a career that on paper doesnt justify his earnings.

I think he is fighting Siaca to obviously get back at Mundine(which it doesnt as Siaca of 2010 sucks) but also as a keep busy fight whilst he waits for the Hop v RJJ farce to happen..
I think that's more indicative of the unintelligence of the general public who struggle to see what Green is about purely out of an emotional bias against Mundine. I promise you that if Mundine was still playing Rugby League then Danny Green would be unknown to the public. Green should thank Mundine every night before bed for his financial wealth and publicity. He is dumb as **** mate, in every sense of the word. He does know that by playing the genuine aussie bloke card and putting his face everywhere he possibly can he will make more money but it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Mundine sparked it all for him, he gave him a platform to stand on.
lefty is offline  Top