Old 04-03-2010, 08:56 PM   #61
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Re: Hopkins v Jones 2....anyone care

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
No 20a87, you said no-one ever lies on tv as everyone can see it and they would be found out.

But please, continue your little crusade, its interesting watching someone trying to act like choc on a messageboard, and then accuse others of having no life.
It's great that easter coincides with you egg on face posting theme you have seemingly undertaken. If i'm "acting like choc" (interesting insult) then I must be giving you a beating. My life is set thanks, especially in terms of being a boxing fan - just tuned in to see the hayemaker decimate another opponent and "the man" is stepping up to another world title fight. The TV comment was regarding choc's claims which were dismissed as lies by yourself, luckily me and my vastly superior perception saw a fighter eager for a shot at pavlik and hungry for more world titles and look what is coming to fruition...

Sometimes I get bored of being correct all of the time but other times it's fun to dip into the mind of a lesser mind like yourself and help you see what ordinarily you would be blind to. My advice to you would be appreciate the entertainment mundine brings to boxing and try a different role other than "witty one liner guy" as too often you find yourself on the wrong side of funny.

Seriously i'm here to help, i'm an approachable guy if you need help with understanding boxing or need help with one of your "funnies" i'm only a pm away.

kind regards,

A great man and a great mind
20a87
20a87 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links