View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Any Aussie ESB member's involved in this?

http://www.news.com.au/national/grud...-1225851716149

Boxers organise grudge match fight nights
  • Guys arguing over a girl
  • Decide to settle it in the ring
  • Facebook group then set up
TWO burly lads will get in the ring for an organised kick-boxing match to settle a grudge over a girl.

Carlo Betti and Richie Hunt will face-off in the fight on July 2 after Betti spat the dummy about Hunt cracking on to his girlfriend, the Northern Territory News reports.
A Facebook group called Supporting Grudge Matches at Fight Nights has been set up and is advertising the night as "from Mitchell St to the Ring". Many of the members - including Betti who was acquitted of assault after knocking out the Territory's 'Toughest Man' James Kelly, have fronted court accused of CBD assaults.
Sam Kuhn set up the group - which as of last night had 103 members.
Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

"These matches have an excellent opportunity of happening with enough support," he wrote.
"One bloke fighting another bloke or blokes to 'sort out' differences ... Competitors have to be humble enough to shake hands at the end and have their problems sorted."
But there has been some volatile posting online.
Betti threw down the gauntlet in this post on his page late last month.
"No knuckle dusters, axes, sh*t talking or mobile phones to call your mates Richie, it's on," he wrote.
"You can call me a dog and tell everyone you're going to spray me all you want but we'll see what happens on the night.
"Try and hold back 'till the night so I can demoralise you in front of all the people you disrespected because I guarantee there will be a lot of people coming to see this."
Just hours later, Betti followed those fighting words with: "Has anyone tasted crunchie icecreams, best thing I've ever had."
the beaver is offline  Top
Sponsored Links