View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 09:38 PM   #58
sam1222
**** You.
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Sam's Training Log

Still training but not been coming on here much due to real life getting in the way.

On my 3rd cycle of wendler's 5/3/1 routine. getting good gains but its slowing down now from when i started the routine. deadlift:170kg / bench:105kg / squats:120kg / O/H press:85kg. i still do loads of cardio tho so this may be hindering gains a little too.

Love the bear complex. and super-setting tabata squats with tabata burpees. i do it twice, back to back after 3 mile run every other day. (to joker: i'm back at around 21 mins now, so heavy training has definately slowed me down a bit)

Finding it hard to keep from getting bored with the weights routine at times though, increasingly having to add stuff on weights days to spice it up a bit, rope climbing for example, done 4 hours after my workout, 30ft rope with a 20kg plate on my back. this is a killer but very good for core strength.

i've also been doing the 600 press ups in an hour thing too after getting the idea from a thread on here. i ached like mad for a couple days after the first time but my body got used to it pretty quick even though i only did it once a week for a month. we didn't bother with the 10 in a min thing, just went for it doing sets of 25. after 2 weeks we were up to around 800 press ups in 60 mins but it gets boring. so i'll stick to mixing press ups in with my circuits.
sam1222 is offline  Top