View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
Neverchair
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default WTF is Audley rambling about now?

How the hell did this quote make it onto Boxing News?:

“Even disgraced newspapers editors, best known for endangering our troops by publishing hoax photos, are having a pop. As stated on the BBC website in 2004, The Queen Lancashire Regiment (QLR) said the “Mirror Newspaper had endangered British Troops by running the pictures” and Piers Morgan was sacked as a result!”
“With that résumé, Piers Morgan has somehow become the ‘voice of reason’ for common sense in this country; but his reinvention and current profile sums up Britain’s passion for undesirable role models whose credentials and morals are suspect. What does he know about a lucky punch or how hard I work everyday to reach my goals? I was not born into privilege and turned my life around with hard work, determination and self-belief. The basic ingredients needed for any successful endeavor.”
“To those who find favor in hurling abuse my way, look in the mirror and don’t worry about me. If you get joy from slandering my name, you surely have deep resentment about your life, which you need to address. I am blessed and my life is perfect, no matter how much adversity and criticism I have to face to reach my destination.”
Neverchair is offline  Top
Sponsored Links