View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 10:05 PM   #30
ChrisKim47
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: ChrisKim47's Training Log

Yo ESB, whats happenin
Did my workouts in a rush today, which means no sandwhich after conditioning sesh. In a hurry I just stuff 2 powerbars down my mouth and immediately start my boxing workout. Anyway I was at the quik-e-mart checkin out the bars they have (I really dislike using all the protein supplement bullshit cuz i'z azn), and I was looking at this granola type bar for 25 cents. It was like 1/3 the size of the regular powerbar and sat at 170 calories, the powerbar had 270! Thats pretty ridiculous cause powerbars also use this energy mix which is basically just sugar. Pretty impressive powerbar, pretty impressive.

3 miles 9:15~ per mile im guessing felt good cause I didn't have my cig after breakfast.
weighed in at 160.5
3 weightlifting ex's
700 situps
3 sets of shoulder ex's

2 powerbars

4x40 pushups - I can't seem to increase my reps on these, but whatever my workouts put strain on my tri's so I'm not too worried about it.
4x shadow - I do my pushups during the :30 break between my shadowboxing
4x heavybag
4x speedbag

held off on the fullspeed shadowboxing today cause I was pretty lazy, but good thing is my heavybag and speedbag rounds were great. ITS FRIDAY WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT. So glad I only got one more workout this week. Probably going to go to an all you can eat this weekend when I visit my parents. FUK YA WHATCHU KNOW BOUT IT.
ChrisKim47 is offline  Top