Old 07-05-2010, 05:26 AM   #68
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Audley Harrison "A Nation living in Fear"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
I would just like to say, that this is the last time i will speak in the British forum as of today. This is my last post, i will make in this British forum because i feel that it is time i leave.

I have been restricted access to making threads on eastside, and i have understood the message that the people in power are trying to inform me with................but please I'm not trying to cause any trouble, i just want to have my last say, as a mark of respect, i would like that.

Primadonna Kool, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
This was the message i saw awhile back, when i attempted to make a thread.

And to a certain extent i agree with the power, because i have said everything that has been on my mind weather it was insightfull, emotional, creative, or just down right crazy. I have been accused of many things, but deep down people know i love boxing, and i see it from and very passionate viewpoint..........and i just can't hold back, i don't understand it.

I have chosen this thread, as my last real thread. Because i feel that it was the last great insightfull controversial moment, that i had on eastside boxing and the British forum. I not only tried to reach out to the boxing minds, but i asked each and everyone of you people a question....i don't know who you are.

But the question was legit.

Thats it from me, the place can get back to normality now.

Magic dose'nt say goodbye, it just disappears.

I will probably spend most my time now on eastside, maybe posting on my trainning journal entitled.

"Don't sweat the Technique"...........

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/...d.php?t=130296

And just ****ing about.
PK it's been emotional mate. All The Best and Can't Wait to see your new Alias.
Mandanda is offline  Top