View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #69
Cmoyle
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Harry Greb vs. Sugar Ray Robinson

“You agree he is too heavy handed? I think that was one of the most ridiculous comments i have heard, but maybe i dont take these message boards as personal or serious as some?”

I cannot speak for Lora or Flea Man, but maybe this is the reason for their comments:
Lora’s post was right after a post by Klompton that began as follows: “Bogash was a hell of a fighter that you, through your obvious ignorance of him, are selling short.”

Maybe it’s just me, but I think that sentence would have been just as effective if the words “through your obvious ignorance of him” had been omitted and it instead read “Bogash was a hell of a fighter that you are selling short.”

Not to pick on Klompton, because I see this kind of thing from a number of individuals on all the boxing forums that I look in on from time to time, but I just don’t understand the need to take those kind of shots at one another and can’t help but wonder how many people get turned off and just quit participating in these forums as a result.
Cmoyle is offline  Top