Old 08-11-2010, 12:00 PM   #29
Grievesy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 309
Default Re: The official K1 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaca you View Post
I like the 63kg tournament. the lighter weights usually have the fast paced/high skill action that keeps the thrills going. ill admit I dont know these guys but I will keep watching as long as they compete.

I watched the tourney on youtube and had to find each fight individually. I wish I had hd net but with COX cable it is not available. Damn!!

ok so what about the final 16 max tourney coming up? who you got?

I still have not heard if either andy souwer, buakaw, petrosyan will be in the max final.

I read that it would be in September.

http://www.k-1.co.jp/en/event/2010/0705_max/index.html
K-1 have done everything a different way this year, splitting the MAX Final 16 into two events. Three fighters are already through; Kraus, Sato and Nagashima. Souwer and Petrosyan are already booked from what I've read. As for Buakaw, no one really knows but he has been having problems with K-1. He may be replaced by another Thai fighter in Pajonsuk I've heard. They haven't finalised the line up or even announced the September event yet to my knowledge.

As for the MAX GP, it's hard to pick against Petrosyan. He has looked unbeatable and hasn't lost in 3 years or so. I'd like to see him fight Buakaw though as they drew the first bout. Buakaw maybe the only one who can beat him at the moment.

Regardless, I'll be rooting for Souwer to win his third MAX GP title!!
Grievesy is offline  Top