09-02-2010, 08:06 PM
ESB Full Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Mister T's Training Log
Before I begin, here's some background info:
- Shotokan Karate for 8 Years
- Muay Thai for 1 Year and counting
After considering my goals and my current time schedule (right now I just started my Sophomore year in college so time is kinda tight), I've come up with the following regimen that will hopefully help me improve my cardio, build muscle mass, and make me a better fighter.
I'll start to outline my regimen on my next post.
- Improve my cardio/stamina.
- Do some weight training so that I can bulk up to 210.
- Continue improving and building upon my Muay Thai skills to the point that I can compete against other Muay Thai Fighters and, eventually, make the transition into boxing.
Last edited by Mister T; 11-02-2010 at 10:18 PM.