09-02-2010, 08:06 PM
ESB Full Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Mister T's Training Log
Before I begin, here's some background info:
- Shotokan Karate for 8 Years
- Muay Thai for 1 Year and counting
After considering my goals and my current time schedule (right now I just started my Sop****re year in college so time is kinda tight), I've come up with the following regimen that will hopefully help me improve my cardio, build muscle mass, and make me a better fighter.
I'll start to outline my regimen on my next post.
- Improve my cardio/stamina.
- Do some weight training so that I can bulk up to 210.
- Continue improving and building upon my Muay Thai skills to the point that I can compete against other Muay Thai Fighters and, eventually, make the transition into boxing.
Last edited by Mister T; 11-02-2010 at 10:18 PM.