09-14-2010, 11:10 PM
ESB Full Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: Mister T's Training Log
Tuesday September 14, 2010:
- Muay Thai Class:
- 30 Minutes of Strength/Conditioning consisting of jumping rope, shadowboxing, push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and wall-runs.
- 30 Minutes of Partner Drills consisting mainly of countering the jab.
- First drill that was practiced was: Overhand right over the jab, left uppercut, right downward elbow.
- Second drill was: Slip left, left uppercut, right downward elbow, left knee to body, left kick to liver.
- 30 Minutes of Sparring with multiple rotating partners.
- 15 Minutes of additional "cool down" Strength/Conditioning at the end of class (this portion is especially brutal, especially when done at the end of class).
Notes: Kinda disappointed that we didn't do any mitt work, heavy bag combos, or clinch work today. Hopefully I'll get a chance to work on it on Saturday...
Last edited by Mister T; 06-02-2011 at 10:03 AM.