View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 03:26 PM   #24
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 355
Default Re: Jan Zaveck (IBF champ) next fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by natep View Post
I agree with saying Zavek is underrated and he'd give some of the belt holders trouble, but what you're saying is complete and utter shit. Collazo lost to Cassiani more than eight years ago and he wasn't 'sparked out'. Other than that the only other clear loss was to Mosley. Everybody agrees that the Hatton and Berto fights were close affairs that could have gone either way. Some scored it for Collazo and others scored it for the other two fighters. I see you're standing up for your boy, Zaveck, but don't be delusional.
Zavek isnt my boy, but id say your more delusional if you rate Collazo above Zavek.
People get too carried away with well promoted fighters rather than genuine results.
O.K. Forget Collazos KO loss, as, as you say it was years ago, but Hatton was a limited LWW, fighting above his better weight for the first time, and he beat Collazo. Even if you scored for Collazo, he shouldnt have been beaten by a first time WW, if hes that good. Collazo lost to Mosely, very clearly. Berto beat Collazo in a close could have gone either way type fight, but who has Berto beaten that makes you rate him so high?
bailey is offline  Top