Saturday October 23, 2010:
- Muay Thai Class:
- 1 Round of Jumping Rope
- Circuit Training. We had seven stations set up. For the first stage, we did each station for 30 seconds, with a 10 second break in between each station. For the second stage, we did each station for 45 seconds, with a 15 second break in between each station. For the final stage, we did each station for a minute, with a 15 second break in between each station. The stations were:
- Station 1: Squat Thrusts
- Station 2: Squats (with 40 lb Kettlebell)
- Station 3: Stair Steppers (with 10 lb ball)
- Station 4: Work the Thai Pads with the coach
- Station 5: Jump Rope (at high pace)
- Station 6: Push Ups
- Station 7: Russian Twists (with 6 lb ball)
- For the rest of the class we did pads/mit work, followed by a little bit of clinch work, and ended class with 3 rounds of sparring.
Notes: Probably not gonna do the interval and weight training that I had originally planned. It's saturday night and I got plans.