Old 11-13-2010, 09:41 AM   #50
(PimpThaSystem)
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: MonaroCountry's top 10 HW fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaroCountry View Post
Oh im so sorry to disappoint you my good Sir, after all I only want to please you. Do you care for some tea and coffee, maybe I could make you some dinner or get you another beer, or even your favorite newspaper perhaps?

Hahahaha your head must hurt often. Instead of having the ranking based on skills shown, achievements, and records etc why dont we just BASE IT ON THE BADDEST LOOKING MOFO AROUND, WITH THE BIGGEST D*%^ TATTOO (SO LONG AS ITS DANA APPROVED).
Only when I read your lame ass, Fedor nuthugging posts. I'm even not sure if you like MMA because all you do is verbally ******* Fedor and trash zuffa pound4pounders and thats about it. I'm sure if Fedor saw the way you obsess over him on message boards he would be very troubled indeed.

BTW your preaching to the choir when it comes to Brock as I never thought he deserved to be ranked #1. But to not have him in the top 10 and to have guys like Del Rosario, Gugenishvili, and Cormier ahead of him and other proven zuffa mainstays is just re****ed. Honestly it just looks like you were just struggling to find names for your top 10 that weren't Mir, Carwin, Brock, or Nog.
(PimpThaSystem) is offline  Top