Old 11-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #33
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571
Default Re: Abraham would put Ward on queer street

Quote:
Originally Posted by realsoulja View Post
I never said Ward is only an inside fighter, I said he doesnt have the substansial height and reach, aswell as physicall strength, to keep AA on the outside for 12 straight rounds like Froch did.
You're a moron. Dirrell was able to do it for 11 rounds and Ward is a stronger smarter fighter then he is. And a better boxer then Froch. 10 times the boxer then Froch is. You are a muther****in fool,
Quote:
1) Dirrell was ***** hearted
2) Dirrell doesnt have the physical strength to go toe to toe with AA like Froch did at times.
3) Dirrell is ***** hearted.
WTF. Dirrell won almost every round against Abraham and was only hit when he was on the ground because he's ***** hearted. What does that make your fat unathletic ass then bitch?

Quote:
Dirrell was shouting, nonsense while crying remembering the Knockdown he suffered in Round 10.
There was no knockdown in round 10 fool. What fight were you watching.

And please I know you got a hard on for athletic black men, but stay on topic.

Quote:
Kessler is a 1-2 type fighter, that didnt have an effective left hook, also AA carries his power to the last second better than many fighter.

What does that have to do with Ward being the most versatile fighter in the tournament. Being able to fight on the inside and outside and proving it against a far more skilled fighter then Abraham who lost to the guy Kessler beat.

Tell me dumbass are you drunk right now?
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top