Old 11-28-2010, 08:02 PM   #68
realsoulja
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 234
Default Re: Abraham would put Ward on queer street

Quote:
Originally Posted by conraddobler View Post
AA's range is, it turns out, not all that dynamic. He doesn't fight on the inside. He doesn't fight on the outside. He likes it just right.

Jermain Taylor stood right in front of him, not too close, not too far, and didn't move an inch. It was just right for AA.

If we learned something about AA last night, isn't it that he's not a very skilled boxer. At all. Didn't we learn that? (I also learned that he is a veritable midget)

And here you are making an argument that he'll knock out Ward, a guy who, exciting or not, is a very skilled and eminently crafty and elusive boxer. Who just beat a guy who is perhaps twice as strong as AA.

I'm not persuaded by your analysis, although I do see where you're coming from.
Maybe I am over rating AA's strength at SMW, but I think he can be effective in the clinch with Ward. This is something to be found out though. And his major weakness is being boxed at long range, in the inside he will have better success.

Still its early, once the fight is comfirmed and closer it would be better and clearer to understand once AA gets hyped by fight camp 360.
realsoulja is offline  Top