View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 06:29 PM   #17
ufoalf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1550
Default Re: Roy Jones on MMA and Boxing

lol. USMCG i gave you a benefit of the doubt 2nd time. My mistake. Anyways, Did i ever say MMA will outbox a boxer? No. Its sad you even have to suggest that because there's absolutely nothing in what i've EVER said that would suggest such a thing.
I'm ignorant? Listen, i understand you're not the sharpest tool in the shed but again you can't compare UFC pride and WBO, WBC etc. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about because you keep bringing up Hendy vs Ramp. Both Hendy and Ramp are now UFC fighters, they BOTH have UFC contract. The belt Hendy owns right now is pretty much obsolete. He IS Pride champion but UFC owns Pride. I HIGHLY doubt Hendy is gona be fighting in a ring against another Pride contender. Such cross org championship fighting is happening ONLY now.

Dopple, RJJ was only powerful 160, he did have KO's later in the career but less. You have to understand that TKO's don't count when we're talking about 1 punch lights out. He was very agile and fast but he did not have KO power. Tyson had KO power lol, i'll give you that. Tyson would probably get 1 out of 10 take down attempts a KO. You have to understand that 1 out of 10 is a HUGE number for what we're talking about. There are many coefficients that lessen that number.
ufoalf is offline  Top