Old 12-02-2010, 12:31 AM   #28
Mister T
Conquer....
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: El Puma/Warpuma Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Puma View Post
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.”
Quote:
Woke up pissed ,motivated, whatever. I feel it again. It came back like a long lost love and grips me like a drug addiction. I know I know, you wont let me go gently into that dark night.
Quote:
The time has come. You know it in your soul, for I am your soul... You cannot escape me. You are puny, you are small, you are nothing--a hollow shell, a rusty trap that cannot hold me. Smoldering, I burn you--burning you, I flare, hot and bright and fierce and beautiful. You cannot stop me, not with wine or vows or the weight of age--you cannot stop me, but still you try. Still you run. You try to drown me out... But your voice is weak.
Quote:
I'm not alone and if your reading this and it clutches you like it does me, then you know, we are not alone and we walk the path warriors of years and eras gone by treaded. This caught my attention and makes me that much more brave and reckless yet, closer to the peace I seek within thyself.
Quote:
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me. —The Sith Code [src]
Quote:
Because the war never ends. So I fight, until the day the sun goes down in my eyes. But until then, I fight.
Quote:
It's not a means to an end, these feats. It's an extension of wanting to go as high as I can given my position in life and never succumbing to the ghosts of the past or what could have been or should be.
Quote:
I will tell you this much. I say **** conventional wisdom. Sometimes, you just have to go with the fire in your soul and see how close to the edge you can play it.

I will rest and I will come back stronger.
Quote:
"The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard."

Amazing quotes bro. Some real inspirational shit right there.
I especially liked the Sith Code one. Is that from KOTOR?
Mister T is offline  Top