Old 12-10-2010, 07:47 PM   #24
Lead Right
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anthony Mundine Defeated by Reality TV star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkChopExpress View Post
What's surprising is how people are STILL surprised by the shit that's going on. I was a deadset fan of his until just after he KO'ed Soliman, but even I can see that it's all over now and he's just collecting money until the day he retires, which is possibly even further away now than it was before he was KOed by Wood.

Agree Pork Chop. And most ppl here know how big a fan I was. After the Solimon KO he was finally in a good position but he wasted his talent and that eventually lost me. Go to the US and fight some top contenders on a co-promotion, or just fight under another promoter. But Team Mundine decided to stay by themselves, possibly tried to get some names but with the money and clauses they were offering couldnít, so then had a heap of so called tune ups. Mundine then constantly foght below level opposition, until the time where his aging RJJ style based on speed and reflexes left him; and got caught by a club fighter.

The sad thing is that a rematch is a good payday by both fighters, and if Miundine wins he will carry on like itís a great achievement.
Lead Right is offline  Top