View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 03:44 AM   #29
smokey
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassettt
I think brewster has come a long way as well. He's been off for a while, but I don't think he even took boxing seriously before his first fight with Wlad. In fact I feel he's one of the best athletes in the division and he has proved with his knockout of golota and going the distance with one eye against the white wolf. Wlad I dont had as much room for improvement after that fight since he'd been fighting as a pro for so long. You can't teach heart and chin and I donj't think Wlad has either. The only three big punches hes been hit with all sent him to the canvas since his fight with brewster. All three by peter, who would beat him in a rematch
I don't think Wlad got hit clean by Peter, and I don't think being hurt is what put him down. I think he took knockdowns for FEAR of taking a solid punch... definitely 2 of the knockdowns were not from clean blows. Who knows, if Brewster can put pressue on him, be might go into freakout mode again.

I'll be watching the fight. I have tons of respect for Brewster, but I just can't see him winning this fight. He definitely has toughness and heart in spades.
smokey is offline  Top