View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 03:45 AM   #30
WiDDoW_MaKeR
ESB Hall of Fame Member
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Klitschko vs Brewster training and press conference pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassettt
I think brewster has come a long way as well. He's been off for a while, but I don't think he even took boxing seriously before his first fight with Wlad. In fact I feel he's one of the best athletes in the division and he has proved with his knockout of golota and going the distance with one eye against the white wolf. Wlad I dont had as much room for improvement after that fight since he'd been fighting as a pro for so long. You can't teach heart and chin and I donj't think Wlad has either. The only three big punches hes been hit with all sent him to the canvas since his fight with brewster. All three by peter, who would beat him in a rematch
Ahhh... statements like this always makes me wonder why I miss this place so much. Those three huge punches by Peter were all knockdowns right? And they were the only 3 big punches that he has taken since he fought Brewster?

How about the FACT, that everyone knows only one of the knockdowns against Peter was actually legit? How about the fact that the biggest punches that Peter landed never put Wlad down or even hurt him when they fought. How about the fact that Wladimir has had 6 fights since he fought Brewster... and you are trying to tell people that he has only been hit hard 3 times in those 6 fights? Hell... Wlad must be the best defensive fighter of all time!
WiDDoW_MaKeR is offline  Top