3. Cain
4. Overeem
5. JDS
6. Barnett
7. Carwin
8. Bigfoot
9. Mir
10. Brock
Wow, you finally put together a list. I've got no problem with you top 3. JDS beat your number guy, but bygones.

Overeem at 4? On what, future promise? At the end of the StrikeForce tournament, he may be at the top spot; LEGITIMATELY. Until then, he's ****ing prospect. A prospect that has become a ****ing monster, but his best win is Brett Rogers. Overeem has lost almost every time he has stepped up in class. We'll soon see if the extra size takes him all the way.

At least you didn't do a morono move by having Fedor over Werdum, but Carwin over Lesnar? How do you justify that? Lesnar beat Carwin.
Quote:
If Cain gets ranked above JDS because of his title then likewise the same has to be true of Overeem.
Cain is not ranked above JDS simply because of his title. Because of the win over Werdum, you could argue JDS higher than Cain. I don't because of how I had them ranked already. I had Cain above Dos Santos after his win over Nogueira. Remember, Werdum had not submitted Fedor at that point. Dos Santos has done a bit of a hindsight climb lately. Anyway...

At least Cain beat Brock Lesnar. That is more than Overeem has done at the moment. Overeem has a real kickboxing title, and 2 bullshit pieces of jewelry. Werdum is the top dog in StrikeForce's heavyweight division, and you rank him there. Brock Lesnar may have been a former WWE hype job, that didn't have to work as long to gain a position as others. Lesnar went on to beat Herring, Couture, Mir, and Carwin. While that might not give Lesnar their all time status, that gave him their right then status.

Herring was a man that beat Kongo. Kongo beat a Cro Cop that was under a year from beating Barnett and Wanderlei on the same night.

Couture was the lineal UFC champion. Couture had previously dominated then UFC champ Tim Sylvia, and Gonzaga. Gongzaga was the first person to defeat Cro Cop, after Cro Cop had defeated Josh Barnett and Wanderlei Silva on the same night. Couture was considered by many to be one of the top 2-5 heavyweights in the world at that time.

Did I mention that Overeem beat Brett Rogers? He also beat James Thompson. Overeem also beat Buentello. Was the Buentello fight for the StrikeForce title?
rekcutnevets is offline  Top