Dave_j1985
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Zuffa now doing Strikeforce press credentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaroCountry View Post
Is this supposed to be Hitler Germany?

Journalists are journalists, they should be able to report and report how and what they want provided they have proof. What youll get now is a whole bunch of journalists sucking up to Dana and Zuffa, saying that they love the $hit theyve been fed simply because they have nowhere else to go.

Ariel Hewanni is one of these sucking up to Dana, M1 has already called him out for this bias. Ariel bagged out a promotion unfairly and even when he was given all the info before hand. Ariel manly just reports on UFC now and not MMA, have you ever wondered why Arielnow gets all the juicy UFC info's?
No if they don't want too apply they don't have too, there's this thing called PPV, where you can watch the fights live from your home, maybe you've heard of it?? The journalists get free passes to live events, they don't have to be there to report on the fights. The UFC is a private organization, they're not the government.

Personally I'd take Aerial's word before I took those at M1's, but that's just me.
Dave_j1985 is offline  Top