View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 10000
Default Firat Arslan vs. Michal Bilak & Selcuk Aydin vs. Dzmitry Lubachkin 4/1

Can anyone tell me about the opponents for Arslan and Aydin, buried on the undercard of this show in Germany tomorrow?

Firat and Selcuk are the only names on the card I really know, and it seems neither is even headlining as both are scheduled for 8-rounders.

Arslan's comeback opponent, Bilak, is a former Olympian from the Czech Republic...but seems to lose - usually by KO - to anybody halfway decent he's faced. Aydin seems on paper to be in a little tougher (why he's regressed to an 8-rounder is very puzzling; at least Arslan has the excuse of being on the rebound). Lubachkin, a Belarusian, is 18-0 (17) but has a very padded record mostly against debutants.

I've heard of the Czech heavyweight Ondrej Pala (who has a couple of good wins and was last defeated five years ago by Denis Boytsov) - apparently he's rematching Oleksiy Mazykin of the Ukraine for the European HW title in the main event. There's also a German HW title bout between 27-0 (24) Yakup Saglam - a Turk - and 6-0 (4) Michael Wallisch, who actually is German.

Can anybody shed some more light on the opponents and/or the card?

Will the Arslan and Aydin fights be televised live? What time does the coverage start?

Thank you in advance.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Sponsored Links