View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #35
Primenal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Eddie Alvarez: "They're Only Important Names Because They Fight In The UFC"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Cooling View Post
You ask who Cain has fought and then praise Overeem as a heavweight MMA fighter? RIIIIIIIGHT!

And we've been through this before but a UFC tournament would be no worse and perhaps a bit better than the strikeforce one. People are massively overrating the achievements of the likes of Werdum and Overeem and ignoring the fact that Arlovski is shot while Sergei and Barnett have not fought top competition in years.
Yes, you are correct...I did ask who Cain has fought, and I did say Overeem was coming in to his own. You can read at least apparently.
UFC (HW) Tournament just as good, or BETTER? LOL. With who? The guys I listed? I listed any HW the UFC hypes and there golden HW's. The very limited Brock Lesnar won that title recently. The belts been held by guys like Tim Sylvia!
Why don't you list why UFC tournament would be just as good, or better, and list who'd be in it, and why there good/ still good? The only two guys you can list that nobody would argue with is Santos and Cain, and nobody can argue because they haven't beaten that many prime HW's, or really fought that many fights. And Santos loses that respect if he gets beaten by Lesnar in his next match...
Primenal is offline  Top