Re: green v tarver is on
Imo people on this board are selling Antonio Tarver short in this match up. I will make a few points -
* This is one opponent where a 185 catchweight won't hurt them against Green. As others have said that is probably Tarvers best weight nowadays and he was fat and puffy at 221 in his last fight.
* Imo Tarver is easily the biggest puncher Danny Green has fought.
* No chance Green hurts/stops Tarver. Legends of the sport haven't, he has a granite chin at or around light heavyweight.
* Tarver is a naturally bigger man than Green. Taller plus he is a southpaw.
* Lets be honest here, Tarver even at 42 is much more skillful than Danny Green.
Provided the judges are fair then i think Tarver can win this fight.