Old 04-08-2011, 03:47 AM   #45
Evil Rick
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Tyson fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR AMERICA View Post
SORRY I HAVE MADE YOU UPSET MS RICK READ YOUR OWN TEXT BEFORE YOU START POINTING FINGERS I HAVE LIVED A NUMBER OF YEARS WITH OUT KNOWING YOU AND HAVE DONE JUST FINE AND AS FOR LOOSING I REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION BECAUSE YOU HAVE HAD A BIG IMPACT ON I AND MY FIGHTERS SUCCESS EVERYONE NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU AROUND A FIRST RATE HATER IT MAKES WINNERS DRIVE HARDER JUST TO SEE YOUR REACTION WHEN THEY WIN HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANY THING ON A PRO LEVEL EXCEPT BEING A PROFESSIONAL HATER AND YOU COULD TAKE THE OFFER OF 2 FOR 1 MISS RICK
Fly me out to the states and I'll knock your old ass out joker and you call me out for living behind my fingers. Very easy to challenge a Brit across the internet to a fight you idiot. As I said before, I have no hate for your fighter, just you for being such a classless prick and for that reason I hope your boy gets stood on his head. And just for the record what have YOU done? Except live through your lad.

Oh and well done on addressing precisely none of my points and proving them without doubt you dull tosser, oh and don't be afraid to press that button again next to your A key after you start a sentence.
Evil Rick is offline  Top