Thanks for the input so far guys, I appreciate it along with any further opinions.
Originally Posted by bballchump11
What is your price ceiling
Well if I was to get them tomorrow I'd say about $60, but if I wait a couple of months I'll be able to shell out upwards of $150 towards new ones. But of course if I can get the same knuckle protection from a less expensive pair that fits my current price range, I'd go with that over waiting to be able to pay extra just for the brand name or something.