View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #21
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 117
Default Re: Anderson Silva vs. Yushin Okami at ufc rio(in brazil)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSBonos View Post
They might get a small %, what I meant is that both these guys deserve huge guaranteed paydays for a mega fight that will get over 1 million PPV buys. Give GSP 5 million and he will forget his fears (and yeah i'm speculating...what else can you do when they won't make the fight).

Silva-Okami and GSP-Shields are good fights, GSP-Silva is a million times better.

The time to make the fight is NOW. Let me hear the excuses as to why they wouldn't make it for the fall of 2011. More interim fights = more excuses.
1. Brock lesnar if he won or lost against cain he had 400 k in his pocket if he won he would had got more but 400 k i a lot of money. the bigger of a draw you are the bigger your profit is.

Dana white said that there will probably be a super fight between Silva and GSP late this year or early next but after Zuffa bought strikeforce he has gone back on that statement a bit it may be cuz strikeforce where getting to big for ufc to handle and they needed money so that they would bet on this super fight but now that the competition is gone they can milk it even more
greathamza is offline  Top