View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 01:20 AM   #18
BladeJrs
N/A
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Need new bag gloves, suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bald_head_slick View Post
Some of the same things these guys posting these crazy "backyard Boxing" vids do?
And that is? I don't see how that has anything to do with my asking for advice on a glove purchase.

Quote:
I missed the part where they said you had to actually Box to join the forum.
Valid point, but not many people are members of a boxing forum for 4 years, only posting in the Training/Nutrition section if they don't box, but this is besides the point.

Quote:
I "assumed" you might have just not been familiar with the beginning ache that MANY guys new to Boxing ask about. Even then... I asked.
You didn't ask, you said what you believed based on me not mentioning wrist issues. You even say in this quote that you assumed. Had the rest of your post not been so condescending then I prob would have appreciated the thought and advice on it potentially being new aches, which I can assure you it isn't.

Quote:
You said they hurt your knuckles and you needed (better protecting) bag gloves. Period.
Well now you either misread, misinterpretted or are just lying. I didn't say that, I said my knuckles get sore, and I told you what gloves I currently use (which obviously was relevant to the topic). I never said the gloves hurt my knuckles or that any soreness was due to them. I also never said I ''need better protecting bag gloves,'' which would imply my soreness was due to the gloves quality. I simply asked if there were gloves out there with MORE knuckle protection that would help me. You could have simply said something like "IMF Tech are probably the best knuckle protection you'll get in that price range," or anything along those lines. End of story, that simple, and then there wouldn't be this dumb argument going on distracting from my original question. If you notice everything was going smooth with advice, and people were being more than helpful with their suggestions and tips until you popped in with your hard-on for IMF Tech that you seem to think I was attacking.

Quote:
So first you don't want to be interrogated (for pertinent information) then you want to bring up a bunch of stuff you didn't say that could only be known by interrogation? Nice.
lol, I didn't bring a bunch of stuff up. And nothing I've said to you has been essential to this thread topic at all, again as shown by the fact that I was getting suggestions from people until your comment.

Quote:
Another skeptic.
I still don't get what you're skeptical about!? That I don't own those gloves? That my knuckles don't really get sore!? I honestly have no idea what is going on in your head that you doubt what I'm saying.

Honestly I've seen your posts all over the forum for a long time and usually value your opinion because you always seemed knowledgeable, but how do you not realize how ridiculous this is? You know you weren't leaving the most positive of posts or else you wouldn't have started with "not trying to be a butt-head." Literally all I did was ask if there are better gloves for knuckle protection since mine get sore, and instead of saying no there isn't, or just not responding, you decide to attack me and claim I'm bullshitting, sarcastically saying I should go pro if what I'm saying is true, etc. Do you not see how unnecessary that was to this thread?
BladeJrs is offline  Top