View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 05:58 AM   #30
smbsmd
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1222
Default Re: Jon Jones is a Hero again!!!

thats how Rashad sees it:

http://www.mmatorch.com/artman2/publ...cle_9085.shtml
Quote:
Obviously, Evans didn't take to kindly to the notion that Jones wouldn't finish him in practice out of "respect", especially when said respect didn't apply to the gym's policy of not fighting teammates. In a series of Tweets both aimed at Jones and responding to fans on Twitter, Evans responded:

"[Jones] will [be] mma's version of Milli Vinilli... Wait until the curtain comes down [cause] it will!"

"[I'm] telling [you] that record is about [to] start skipping! 'Girl [you] know, girl [you] know, know,... It's true, true true' (laughs)"

"[Jones] is a swagger jacker"

"He is fake! The fighting is off the hook but as a person he is fake!"

To Jones, whose only response was "#cmonson" - "It's been on!! Get off your own fan bus [cause] nobody is driving! [You] ain't as raw as [you] believe & I'm gonna show ya!"

"I'm just annoyed how he said he could've finished me in practice.. [Are you] kidding me?! (laughs) This dude is nuts!!"

"[Jones] must [be] high! [Cause I] remember him looking at me begging me [to] let him up [cause] he couldn't get back [to] his feet in training."

Finally, to Jones - "[You] ain't forgot what I can do [to you]! Don't believe your hype! [Ask] your coaches! I'm gonna introduce the world [to] the real [you]!"
smbsmd is offline  Top