TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Danny Green Muay Thai fight - rare footage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
Green was 19 in that fight.

Eight years later at the 2000 Olympics he was competing as a light-heavy (81kgs).

Ty, you're quick to put up Green's effort in a Muay Thai state title fight. Why don't you put up your effort in Cessnock '99 for all to see?
So whats that got to do with the price of eggs in china? I was 62kg when i was 16 yrs old, 12 years later i am able to come down from 85kg and make weight in the ABA state titles coming in at 64kg. My point is Danny Green is not a natural LHW, why do you think he got his ass handed to him in the OlympicsAnd as ive told you a heap of times now JB, i will put that footage up as soon as you put one of your fights up you Coward bullsht artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner View Post
He was no where near 20 you ****head! I was actually there. His opponent had been in training camp in Thailand (not sure how many fights) and this was Dannys second (and last) Muay Thai fight.

I guess its still about 100 losses less than you
I think 19 is near 20, or are you calling JB a liar? Personally i think your talking out of DannyGreens asshole here Shiner because it was a WA title, who the fark fights for a title in their 2nd Muay Thai fight? and i dont give a sht if his opponent climbed the empire state building, just because he trained better, got better sparring and did his homework doesnt diminish what he did to Danny because Danny could have done the very same, the fact he chose not to only highlights how much of an idiot the guy is and the footage is evident of that, he is a disgraceful kickboxer, no wonder he gave it up.

And Grappling 8 yrs before he went into the Olympics wouldnt have done him much help, didnt help him much with Mundine, Beyer or in the Olympics when he was stoped by a russian who broke Dannys nose (Alexander Lebziak). Danny was also groomed for the Olympics as he had won a scholarship at the AIS which aimed to get him into the 1998 Commonwealth games and the Olympic games.

Last edited by TCboxa; 04-17-2011 at 10:12 PM.
TCboxa is offline  Top