View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 02:03 AM   #68
Amsterdam
Boris Christoff
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will Cotto finish his career with a better resume then Mayweather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
Dude, you are my brother from another mother. Damn somebody that sees threw BS and Hype. And if you watch margarito fight you see.. like you said. the wins he got, he was getting outboxed every single time and went into fling a wild haymaker mode. And caught the other guy with what I call a WISH punch. The only guy I seen him actually outbox was that amateur Cintron. But you know you are going to raise holy hell on ESB calling there internet champ margarito a bum.
Exactly mate.

Clottey, Cintron are his best wins and I have already outlined why they are 2nd tier fighters at BEST. I don't care if they raise hell, I go at it with them everytime the subject has been brought up, and I've been here for 2 and a half years!

Cintron gets starched by Margarito, but never showed anything proficient before that except power, then he improves and goes into a brutal war with a light hitting gate keeper in Estrada.

Then we have Clottey, who fails to stop a glass chin joke that the tomato can Carlos Bojorquez easily KO's, he barely gets by a 3rd tier in Guttierez and then owns Margarito until he busts his hands, which is where he gets his hype from and then he goes on to fail to stop the shot, moving up in weight, chinny Corrales.

Give me a ****ing break, this is more proven comp than Malignaggi, Corley and Judah?
Amsterdam is offline  Top