View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 01:12 PM   #1553
Stevenson#1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2415
Default Re: The Future of CUBA in the Pros, by Weightclasses. (List Inside) ***UPDATED/VIDEO*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Cubano View Post
i kind of saw this coming,didnt want to mention it before.
i'm telling u that behaivor and discipline are the toughest rivals for these cubans to defeat.Hope is not a big deal and learns from it.
That's very true , sometimes I think they need a CHAPERONA or something , somebody who looks after them ( like kids ) , f***k man , Im getting really tired of this s**t , I hate seeing talent gone to waste , all Cuban pro boxers have to do is look at Gamboa's sucsess , how he has achieved all he has just by staying disciplined IN & OUT of the ring , they should use him as a example to follow, Gamboa and Casamayor are proof that it's possible for Cuban amateur boxing stars to make the transition and become pro stars and World Champions in their own right , but noooo , the moment they start making money discipline and dedication to the sport goes out the window . In Lara's case it would be particulary painfull because imo he really has the tools to be a World Champion. Peace .

Last edited by Stevenson#1; 05-05-2011 at 01:27 PM.
Stevenson#1 is offline  Top