View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #35
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Brock has diverticulitis again,JDS vs Carwin at UFC 131 now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primenal View Post
I feel sorry for Brock (even though he's been a dick in the past at times). I also feel sorry for the guys who say UFC HW's are the best currently....Cuz they use JDS and Cain as reasoning as why it's the best. JDS gets knocked out (by the guy who was beaten by Brock) and everyone will say "he wasn't proven," & "who did he fight?" & "overraed"
If Fedor can dominate heavies for 10 years without a loss, loses one fight and people ask these questions then JDS will get crapped on after he loses to "No gas tank" Carwin.

I do like SF heavies a lot more, but I disagree with all that. Carwin has to be one of the biggest punchers in the history of MMA seriously, and that's why he's knocking JDS out. JDS is great though, but isn't all that proven IMO to merit him better Overeem for instance (as tons of people on this very forum argue, and I can't understand how beating Nelson & old Nog make this argument). If JDS wins though, and survives Carwin then I'd give him some props for this fight.
**** BRO PROPS thats exactly how i feel in my opinion the best hws in order are
1) Overeem
2) Velasquez
3) Carwin
4) Jds
5) Brock
i believe also that carwin will knock jds out but carwin vs overeem is what i wanna see its will be the battle of "THE ENGINEER'S AWESOME 5XL GLOVE SUPER PUNCHES VS THE UBERKNEE'S OF THE DEMOLITION MAN OVEREEM!!
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top