View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 05:17 AM   #23
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Felt bad for Arthur Abraham tonight. Maybe try MMA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetethePrince View Post
It's a shame because it seems he could be much much better if hr fought with a trainer that gave him a style that suited his attributes much better. I would say the lack of stamina is a setback, but if he fought out of a crouch and as a smaller target, or perhaps even more like his idol Mike Tyson he could be loads better. The guy, also, seriously needs to learn to tighten and straighten his punches so there more compact. Never seen such wild unorthodox shots like that before. I always thought he had the build and style to have better chance at crossing over to MMA than most fighters.

Tonight he looked like an absolute tank in the ring. Bigger than normal. For those who called him a midget at the press conference. He looked very stout and thick in there.
Pete DAMN. I thought you could not say kind words about Fighter you dont like, but this was good post. There is definitely something AA could do better as you mentioned.. He is what he is but his coach Wegner... not good.. listen what he says to AA at the ring..
MaliBua is offline  Top